فہرست کاروائیفی الحال دستیاب نہیں
کاروائی کا خلاصہ
Summary of the Proceedings
Wednesday, December 18, 2019
Started at 04:05 p.m.
with a recitation from the Holy Qur’an and its Urdu translation followed by Naat-e-Rasool-e-Maqbool ﷺ.
In Chair Mr. Parvez Elahi, Speaker
Panel of Chairmen
In terms of Rule 13(1) of Rules of Procedure of the Provincial Assembly of the Punjab, 1997, Mr. Muhammad Khan Bhatti, Secretary Assembly, announced the Panel of Chairmen as nominated by Mr Speaker in the following order:-
1. Mian Shafi Muhammad (PP-258)
2. Mr. Muhammad Abdullah Warraich (PP-29)
3. Sardar Muhammad Awais Dareshak (PP-296)
4. Mr. Kashif Mehmood (PP-241)
Questions relating to Services and General Administration Department were asked and Mr. Muhammad Basharat Raja, Minister for Law & Parliamentary Affairs replied to the questions in terms of Notification issued by S&GAD giving additional charge to him to look after the Assembly Business and to reply to the Assembly questions.
The Adjournment Motion of Ms. Neelum Hayat Malik regarding illegal parking fees charged in Lahore at different places and needs crackdown was disposed of after replied by Mr. Muhammad Basharat Raja, Minister for Law & Parliamentary Affairs.
Consideration and Passage of Bills
Mr. Muhammad Basharat Raja, Minister for Law & Parliamentary Affairs moved the following Bills which were passed by the House:
1. THE PUNJAB LOCAL GOVERNMENT (AMENDMENT) BILL 2019 (BILL No. 34 of 2019)
2. THE PUNJAB PROBATION AND PAROLE SERVICE BILL 2019 (BILL No. 32 of 2019)
3. THE PUNJAB VILLAGE PANCHAYATS AND NEIGHBOURHOOD COUNCILS (AMENDMENT) BILL 2019 (BILL NO. 35 OF 2019)
The House was adjourned at 06:02 p.m. to meet on Thursday, December 19, 2019 at 03:00 p.m.