List of Business
PROVINCIAL ASSEMBLY OF THE PUNJAB
LIST OF BUSINESS
THE SITTING OF THE ASSEMBLY TO BE HELD ON MONDAY
19 DECEMBER 2022 AT 2:00 P.M.
Tilawat and Naat
LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
to be asked and answers given
CALL ATTENTION NOTICES
Call Attention Notices, if any, entered in the separate list,
to be asked and oral answers given
(a) INTRODUCTION OF BILL
THE UNIVERSITY OF TOBA TEK SINGH BILL 2022
A MINISTER to introduce the University of Toba Tek Singh Bill 2022.
(b) LAYING OF REPORTS
1. A MINISTER to lay the Annual Reports of the Punjab Public Service Commission for the Years 2019, 2020 & 2021.
2. A MINISTER to lay the Annual Activity Reports of Gujranwala, Multan, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Bahawalpur and Fort Munro Development Authorities, for the Year 2016-17.
3. A MINISTER to lay the Reports on Biannual Monitoring on the Implementation of National Finance Commission (NFC) Award for the Periods from January to June 2018 and July to December 2018, January to June 2019.
4. A MINISTER to lay the Annual Report of Infrastructure Development Authority of the Punjab (IDAP) for the Year 2017.
5. A MINISTER to lay the Annual Reports of Punjab Commission on the Status of Women for the Years 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020.
6. A MINISTER to lay the Annual Performance Report Punjab Daanish Schools and Centers of Excellence Authority for the Year 2019-20.
7. A MINISTER to lay the Annual Report of the Punjab Pension Fund for the Year 2017-18.
8. A MINISTER to lay the Annual Report of the Punjab General Provident Investment Fund for the Year 2017-18.
9. A MINISTER to lay the Annual Report of Ombudsman Punjab for the Year 2021.
(c) GENERAL DISCUSSION ON
1. POLITICAL SITUATION
2. PRICE HIKE
Lahore: Inayat Ullah Lak
16 December 2022 Secretary